We value privacy, especially yours
What’s covered by this Policy
Any application which links to this Policy is covered by this Policy.
Information we collect
When you download and use the application, we may collect the below types of Information.
- Electronic Serial Number (“ESN”) or International Mobile Equipment Identity (“IMEI”) data;
- Device serial number and media access control (“MAC”) address;
- Information collected after obtaining your permission during your use of the application, such as geolocation information;
How we protect your Information
We use commercially reasonable technical, administrative, and physical controls best practices to protect your Information including data encryption where appropriate; however, since the Internet is not a 100% secure environment, we cannot ensure the security of information during its transmission between you and us. Accordingly, you acknowledge that when you transmit such information, you do so at your own risk. We will notify you of any confirmed security breach of your Information to the extent required by and in accordance with state and federal law.
Information We Get When You Use Our Services
Camera and Photos. Many of our services require us to collect images and other information from your device’s camera and photos. For example, you won’t be able to send Snaps or upload photos from your camera roll unless we can access your camera.
Location Information. When you use our services we may collect information about your location. With your consent, we may also collect information about your precise location using methods that include GPS, wireless networks, cell towers, Wi-Fi access points, and other sensors, such as gyroscopes, accelerometers, and compasses.
How you are notified if the Policy changes
We may change this Policy from time to time. If we do, we will post the updated Policy with the last revised date. Your continued use of the application means that you consent to the updates. You should periodically read the Policy to understand our privacy practices.
If we make material changes to this Policy, then we will notify you in the application or by email and seek your affirmative consent
How we use your Information
Opus may use the Information to:
- Fulfill a Service to you;
- Establish and verify your identity;
- Monitor and maintain the performance and functionality of the device consistent with your choices;
- Provide you with geolocation based services;
- Protect and improve our services;
- Respond to your questions, inquiries, comments and instructions;
- To enforce the applicable Terms of Service;
- Comply with the law and defend our rights;
- Track and analyze de-identified data and provide such data to third parties that provide services to Opus;
- Protect against fraud and potential fraud;
- Notify you of any known breach of your Information; and
- Maintain the security and integrity of the application, and Opus systems and services.
In order to provide remote support and screen sharing capabilities, some devices require device administration access. This access will only occur with your permission, and will be disabled when the remote session ends.
Communicating with you electronically
By downloading and using our application, you agree that we can communicate with you electronically. This includes any required notifications (i.e. legal, technical, regulatory, security, privacy) relating to your use of the application
Children under 13
The application is not directed to children under 13. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. If you become aware that your child is accessing the application and providing Personal Information without your consent, please contact us by using the information provided below. We will take steps to remove Personal Information from our storage systems and terminate the account if we determine that a child under 13 has accessed the application.
Where to turn with questions
If you have any questions about this Policy, about our application, or want to request access to, correction, or deletion of your Personal Information, or a privacy-related complaint, you can contact Opus by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also contact us at:
OPUS SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS PTE LTD
Attn: Privacy Office
50 Chin Swee Road, #09-04
Thong Chai Building
Phone: +65 6492 6783
Fax: +65 6725 8018